Saturday, August 1, 2015

Cherokee Princess - British Womens Pro Wrestling

I did a write up on Cherokee Princess back last year.
And I mentioned then that her name would never fly today.
Since she was a British women's professional wrestling star, I doubt very seriously that she was Cherokee.
I mean she may have been, but I doubt it.
But she was beautiful.
And a some time partner of British female wrestling legend Mitzi Mueller.

Cherokee Princess - uk ladies wrestling

Cherokee Princess - uk women's pro wrestling

Cherokee Princess - Mitzi Mueller - british women's pro wrestling

Cherokee Princess - Mitzi Mueller - british women's professional wrestling

Cherokee Princess - british ladies wrestling

Cherokee Princess - uk pro lady wrestlers



british ladies wrestling, british women's pro wrestling, british women's professional wrestling, Cherokee Princess, Mitzi Mueller, uk ladies wrestling, uk pro lady wrestlers, uk women's pro wrestling

No comments:

Popular Posts