Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Female Wrestling - The IWA

Does Helena wrestle for the IWA or the IWA?

Since I do mainly Indy wrestlers on this blog I thought I'd check some of the Indy promotions to see which featured female wrestlers.
The first I ran across was IWA.
Now this led to a bit of confusion on my part.
I ran across two IWA wrestling sites and I'm not sure if they are related or not.
The first was http://www.iwawrestling.com/carnage%20tv.htm.
According to their roster, they have such Indy wrestlers as Jacqueline, Hailey Hatred, Heather, Helena Heavenly, Lady Victoria, Lexi Lane and Mary Elizabeth.

Then I found http://www.iwamidsouthwrestling.com/ . This one appears to be Independent Wrestling Association Mid-South.
They list Daizee Haze, Rebecca Payne, Rachel Summerlyn and Sara Del Rey as wrestlers.
But Wikipedia lists Mickie Knuckles, Daizee Haze, Sara Del Rey, Ariel and MsChif as having wrestled for them.

There is also a International Wrestling Association (IWA) in Puerto Rico.

So now I'm more confused than when I started.
If anyone could shed some light on who is who, I'd greatly appreciate it.

No comments:

Popular Posts