Friday, August 7, 2009

Rayna Von Tash - Womens Pro Wrestling


This lovely young lady is Indy female wrestler Rayna Von Tash.
Besides being a drop dead gorgeous redhead, she is the first graduate of the SHIMMER Wrestling Academy.
Besides Shimmer, she has wrestled for CHIKARA
Rayna has teamed with Rachel Summerlyn and Tenille, and gone up against her former teacher, Daizee Haze.

Rayna Von Tash - Womens Pro Wrestling

Rayna Von Tash - Womens Pro Wrestling

Rayna Von Tash - Womens Pro Wrestling






2 comments:

Deevious Silvertongue said...

I stumbled across your blog when I was looking for a eulogy to post for Gladys "Kill'em" Gillem. I think you have a really informative blog here. Women's wrestling is extremely underappreciated, and it's great to see a resource profiling up and coming performers.

Speaking as a booker in Seattle Wa, it can be really hard to find notable indy talent that doesn't descend from SHIMMER.

I hope you update this more often, because these are some great profiles.

SabrebIade said...

Well thank you very much!
I try to get the info out on these ladies here because I feel they are just as important and talented as the WWE Divas and TNA Knockouts.
It takes a certain level of dedication to go out and do what these ladies do, and they deserve the credit.
If you have any ladies out there that would like to be profiled, send 'em my way.
I'm always happy to help.
I update as much as I can, but as you said, sometimes it's hard to find info.

Take care and good luck!

Popular Posts