WWE Women Wrestlers, Vintage Women Wrestlers, Female Pro Wrestlers and British Female Wrestlers from the past, present and future.
Tuesday, April 29, 2008
Sherri (Sherrie) Sinatra - Female Wrestling
Sherri (Sherrie) Sinatra is a legendary Australian wrestler.
Amy Action has a really good write up on her at her website:
www.amyaction.com/australia70_hall_of_fame.html
I gotta admit, the older wrestlers seem to have had a flair that the newer " Playboy" divas don't. Of course there are exceptions to that rule, Mickie James, Victoria, Beth Phoenix to name a very few.
technorati tags:pro wrestling ,wrestling rumors, wrestling move,wrestling results,professional wrestling,wrestling moves,wrestling,wrestling news
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Blog List
Popular Posts
-
Something you don't see a lot these days...come to think of it ever....is barefoot female wrestlers. Of course back in the day you had ...
-
Called by many names, the Camel Clutch is a wrestling hold that was invented by the legendary Gory Guerrero in Mexico. Gory called the move...
-
In the late 1990s, Sherri Martel worked on the independent circuit. Early in 1999, Martel competed in a mixed-tag team match for the AWF Wo...
-
Diane Syms was born on February 8, 1962 in Glens Falls, New York. But she is better known to Old School wrestling fans as Misty Blue Simmes...
-
Vintage Women's Wrestling Well evidently all these old pictures of women's wrestling from the 50s, 60s and 70s has offended G...
-
Wrestler: Sherri Lee Wrestling Training by: Fabulous Moolah Previous Gimmicks: the Bonebreaker Homemaker Notable Feuds: Beverly Shade...
-
On G.L.O.R.Y. wrestling's Hot 100 for December, these female wrestlers came in, in the top ten positions..... 1. Cherry Bomb 2. Jessi...
-
Many women from the Indy ranks have made it into the "bigtime", the WWE and TNA. So lets look at some Divas and Knockouts that go...
-
Wikipedia sez... "In professional wrestling double-team maneuvers are executed by multiple wrestlers instead of one and typically are ...
-
Here are some pictures of classic female pro wrestlers Judy Grable and Kay Noble going at it. old vintage womens...

3 comments:
That is very very true. :-)
Dean Saliba Dot Com
Thanks for commenting Dean.
But you didn't drop a link to your site, but I will....LOL
It's http://searchwarp.com/swa211348.htm and its called the Final Cut.
Check it out!
Hi, I was just wondering if you would have any clue to how I could contact Sherrie, she knew my grandmother well I hear, I am the granddaughter of lil patti Ryan and I really want to get in contact with her so she can share her memories with me, as my grandmother is no longer here to tell me herself, all I want Is to hear stories about my grandmother and how she was when she was younger. If you are able to help me out at all or point me in the right direction it Would be muchly appreciated.
Post a Comment