Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Sherri (Sherrie) Sinatra - Female Wrestling


Sherri (Sherrie) Sinatra is a legendary Australian wrestler.
Amy Action has a really good write up on her at her website:
www.amyaction.com/australia70_hall_of_fame.html

Sherri (Sherrie) Sinatra - Female Wrestling

I gotta admit, the older wrestlers seem to have had a flair that the newer " Playboy" divas don't. Of course there are exceptions to that rule, Mickie James, Victoria, Beth Phoenix to name a very few.



technorati tags:pro wrestling ,wrestling rumors, wrestling move,wrestling results,professional wrestling,wrestling moves,wrestling,wrestling news

3 comments:

Dean Saliba said...

That is very very true. :-)

Dean Saliba Dot Com

SabrebIade said...

Thanks for commenting Dean.
But you didn't drop a link to your site, but I will....LOL
It's http://searchwarp.com/swa211348.htm and its called the Final Cut.
Check it out!

emma92 said...

Hi, I was just wondering if you would have any clue to how I could contact Sherrie, she knew my grandmother well I hear, I am the granddaughter of lil patti Ryan and I really want to get in contact with her so she can share her memories with me, as my grandmother is no longer here to tell me herself, all I want Is to hear stories about my grandmother and how she was when she was younger. If you are able to help me out at all or point me in the right direction it Would be muchly appreciated.

Popular Posts