Monday, April 16, 2007

Cindy Rogers - Female Wrestling

female wrestling, women wrestling, wrestling women, women of wrestling

Wrestler: Cindy Rogers
Hometown: Hartford, Connecticut
Height & Weight: 5'5" - 140 lbs
Trained by: The Monster Factory

How It Started: I have always loved wrestling since I was little. My favorite was the Junkyard Dog. Then I became a diehard Hulkamaniac and Hart Foundation fan. My brothers and I would wrestle all the time--much to my mother's and furniture's dismay! When they came out with the wrestling figures(LJN), I started collecting them. I still collect figures to this day. (It's definitely a conversation piece!) I really wasn't aware of wrestling schools until they did the first Tough Enough. I started researching schools and asking wrestlers about schools. Sgt.Slaughter and Hacksaw Jim Duggan actually led me to the school I trained at: The Monster Factory.

Cindy Rogers - Female Wrestling


http://www.glorywrestling.com/gg/CindyRogers/CR.asp
http://www.maelstormm.com/cindy/
technorati tags: wwe ,wrestling ,wwe divas ,wwe rumor ,pro wrestling,wwe raw,wrestling news,wwe com ,woman wrestling ,tna wrestling,wwe divas photo ,wwe wrestling,female wrestling,wwe news

No comments:

Popular Posts