I did a write up on Irish female pro wrestler Rebecca Knox (real name Rebecca Quin) way back in 2008.
And I was pretty bummed that her career seemed to over due to an injury.
I was pleasantly surprised when she showed back up in Shimmer Women Athletes as the manager of Saraya and Britani Knight back in 2011.
And I am even happier now that Rebecca has shown back up as Becky Lynch in NXT!
Yeah I know I usually do Indy wrestlers here, but "Becky" did start out in the Indies.
It just shows that you cannot keep a good woman down.
Rebecca Knox (Becky Lynch) & Britani Knight (Paige)
At the time, I thought she was one of the most physically fit female wrestlers I had ever seen...and it doesn’t look like she has lost a bit of that.
How good is she in the ring?
Well she began wrestling training when she was 15 and she's 26 now....
I'm really hoping for the best and that the WWE will actually let her wrestle.
WWE Women Wrestlers, Vintage Women Wrestlers, Female Pro Wrestlers and British Female Wrestlers from the past, present and future.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Blog List
Popular Posts
-
Something you don't see a lot these days...come to think of it ever....is barefoot female wrestlers. Of course back in the day you had ...
-
Called by many names, the Camel Clutch is a wrestling hold that was invented by the legendary Gory Guerrero in Mexico. Gory called the move...
-
Diane Syms was born on February 8, 1962 in Glens Falls, New York. But she is better known to Old School wrestling fans as Misty Blue Simmes...
-
Wrestler: Sherri Lee Wrestling Training by: Fabulous Moolah Previous Gimmicks: the Bonebreaker Homemaker Notable Feuds: Beverly Shade...
-
In the late 1990s, Sherri Martel worked on the independent circuit. Early in 1999, Martel competed in a mixed-tag team match for the AWF Wo...
-
Wrestler: June Byers Real Name: DeAlva Eyvonnie Sibly-Snyder Birthday: May 25, 1922 Hometown: Houston, Texas Marital Status: Married ...
-
Wrestler: Julie The Red Fuxxx Hometown: Hartford, Connecticut Height & Weight: 5'2" - 110 lbs Wrestling Debut: November 199...
-
Manager: Kimona Wanalaya Real Name: Kristina Laum Born: November 23, 1976,Seoul, South Korea Hometown: Born in Korea Height & We...
-
Classic pro wrestler Barbie Dahl also did some acting. She appeared in the film Mother, Jugs & Speed (1976) along with Bill Cosby, Raque...
-
I asked for some help in finding info on UK wrestlers over at http://sports.groups.yahoo.com/group/ukproladywrestlers/ and one of the membe...






No comments:
Post a Comment