WWE Women Wrestlers, Vintage Women Wrestlers, Female Pro Wrestlers and British Female Wrestlers from the past, present and future.
Monday, April 16, 2007
Cindy Rogers - Female Wrestling
Wrestler: Cindy Rogers
Hometown: Hartford, Connecticut
Height & Weight: 5'5" - 140 lbs
Trained by: The Monster Factory
How It Started: I have always loved wrestling since I was little. My favorite was the Junkyard Dog. Then I became a diehard Hulkamaniac and Hart Foundation fan. My brothers and I would wrestle all the time--much to my mother's and furniture's dismay! When they came out with the wrestling figures(LJN), I started collecting them. I still collect figures to this day. (It's definitely a conversation piece!) I really wasn't aware of wrestling schools until they did the first Tough Enough. I started researching schools and asking wrestlers about schools. Sgt.Slaughter and Hacksaw Jim Duggan actually led me to the school I trained at: The Monster Factory.
http://www.glorywrestling.com/gg/CindyRogers/CR.asp
http://www.maelstormm.com/cindy/
technorati tags: wwe ,wrestling ,wwe divas ,wwe rumor ,pro wrestling,wwe raw,wrestling news,wwe com ,woman wrestling ,tna wrestling,wwe divas photo ,wwe wrestling,female wrestling,wwe news
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Blog List
Popular Posts
-
Something you don't see a lot these days...come to think of it ever....is barefoot female wrestlers. Of course back in the day you had ...
-
Female pro wrestler Sabrina (Doris Williams Whitlock) has been wrestling since the 1980s. She was born on September 2, 1961 in Stockbridge,...
-
Here are some pictures of classic female pro wrestlers Judy Grable and Kay Noble going at it. old vintage womens...
-
Ring name(s) Major Gunns Height 5 ft 6 in (1.68 m) Weight 134 lb Born March 7, 1972 Sacramento, California Trained by Madusa,Molly...
-
Wrestler name: Betty Niccoli Hometown: Kansas City, MO Marital Status: Married to wrestler Akio Sato. Held the AWA Ladies US Champio...
-
Called by many names, the Camel Clutch is a wrestling hold that was invented by the legendary Gory Guerrero in Mexico. Gory called the move...
-
Wrestler/Valet: Madison (Australia) Hometown: Sydney, Australia Height & Weight: 6'1 - 160lbs Trained by: IWA Training School ...
-
Upon returning to World Championship Wrestling in 1999, Madusa's breasts were noticeably larger and greatly exaggerated in contrast...
-
Wrestler: Christie Ricci Real Name: Christie Mathis Born: November 11, 1982, Jackson, Mississippi Resides Hendersonville, Tennessee He...
-
The legendary Vivian Vachon was born in 1951 in Montreal, Canada. She is considered one of the greatest female professional wrestlers of al...


No comments:
Post a Comment