Since I do mainly Indy wrestlers on this blog I thought I'd check some of the Indy promotions to see which featured female wrestlers.
The first I ran across was IWA.
Now this led to a bit of confusion on my part.
I ran across two IWA wrestling sites and I'm not sure if they are related or not.
The first was http://www.iwawrestling.com/carnage%20tv.htm.
According to their roster, they have such Indy wrestlers as Jacqueline, Hailey Hatred, Heather, Helena Heavenly, Lady Victoria, Lexi Lane and Mary Elizabeth.
Then I found http://www.iwamidsouthwrestling.com/ . This one appears to be Independent Wrestling Association Mid-South.
They list Daizee Haze, Rebecca Payne, Rachel Summerlyn and Sara Del Rey as wrestlers.
But Wikipedia lists Mickie Knuckles, Daizee Haze, Sara Del Rey, Ariel and MsChif as having wrestled for them.
There is also a International Wrestling Association (IWA) in Puerto Rico.
So now I'm more confused than when I started.
If anyone could shed some light on who is who, I'd greatly appreciate it.
WWE Women Wrestlers, Vintage Women Wrestlers, Female Pro Wrestlers and British Female Wrestlers from the past, present and future.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Blog List
Popular Posts
-
Something you don't see a lot these days...come to think of it ever....is barefoot female wrestlers. Of course back in the day you had ...
-
Called by many names, the Camel Clutch is a wrestling hold that was invented by the legendary Gory Guerrero in Mexico. Gory called the move...
-
Diane Syms was born on February 8, 1962 in Glens Falls, New York. But she is better known to Old School wrestling fans as Misty Blue Simmes...
-
Wrestler: June Byers Real Name: DeAlva Eyvonnie Sibly-Snyder Birthday: May 25, 1922 Hometown: Houston, Texas Marital Status: Married ...
-
In the late 1990s, Sherri Martel worked on the independent circuit. Early in 1999, Martel competed in a mixed-tag team match for the AWF Wo...
-
Wrestler: Sherri Lee Wrestling Training by: Fabulous Moolah Previous Gimmicks: the Bonebreaker Homemaker Notable Feuds: Beverly Shade...
-
Here are some shots of the legendary Ann Casey going up against another legend, Judy Grable. Ann was born on September 29th, 1938 in Saral...
-
Wrestler: Julie The Red Fuxxx Hometown: Hartford, Connecticut Height & Weight: 5'2" - 110 lbs Wrestling Debut: November 199...
-
Wrestler name: Betty Niccoli Hometown: Kansas City, MO Marital Status: Married to wrestler Akio Sato. Held the AWA Ladies US Champio...
-
Classic pro wrestler Barbie Dahl also did some acting. She appeared in the film Mother, Jugs & Speed (1976) along with Bill Cosby, Raque...

No comments:
Post a Comment